DX12 Canvas is a durable, high quality canvas suited to an array of applications including trailer covers, caravan annex roofs, swags, shelters, and heavy duty outdoor applications where extra strength is required. DX12 Canvas is a medium weight 450gsm polyester / cotton blended canvas, finished with the Dynaproof process which makes it stronger and more durable. Canvases that are dynaproofed are processed through a ‘continuous scouring preparation’ which removes impurities (both natural and introduced) from the weaving process of the base fabric. DX12 Canvas is waterproof, rot proof and breathable. This canvas has been made in Australia so you can be assured it will last in the Australian climate.
We use the DX12 within our industrial design business. We have made heavy duty canvas holdall bags, outdoor canvas bean bag chairs, commercial tents, sling swings and the best one was drum protection covers bags for the band Midnight Oil.
Price is per meter. If you order more than one meter it will come in one continuous piece.
- Composition: 52% Polyester, 48% Cotton
- Width: 200cm (Neon pink, Dusty Pink and Wine – 185cm wide)
- Weight: 505gsm
- Finish: Dynaproofed
- Trailer Covers
- Temporary shelters
- Caravan annexe roofs and walls.
- Heavy duty outdoor accessories.
Features & Benefits:
- UV Resistant: The Dynaproofed chemical formulation provides resistance against degradation caused from the Australian Sun.
- Rot & Mildew Resistant: The Dynaproofed chemical formulation also provides resistance against degradation caused from rot, mildew and fungal growth.
- A breathable canvas: While the canvas guarantees to be waterproof, the chemical formulation of the dynaprroof coats the individual yarn allowing for the fabric to breathe, opposed to the canvas being treated.
- Canvas Construction: All Dynaproofed canvas is pre-treated to remove all weaving oils and lubricants that attract mildew. During this process the fabric is also tested for shrinkage and dimensional stability.
To Maintain the life of the fabric, brush down the canvas to remove leaves, debris and bird droppings to prevent them from imbedding into the canvas. You can also reproof the DX12 canvas to give it longevity and to keep the canvas waterproof and UV stabilised. We sell the Bradmill Bradproofing on the accessories page: it’s easy to apply with either a roller or brush after cleaning.