Dickson Mandarin & Cream Stripe is a limited edition printed colour-way. You wont find this anywhere else! Made from 100% solution dyed acrylic yarns making it the perfect canvas for outdoor use. Acrylic is known for its water repelling qualities, It is very durable and fast drying. The unique yarn technology ensures that fabric cannot be harmed by the Australian climate. Dickson fabrics offer the rich look and feel of cotton but do not fade or degrade. Dickson canvas materials bring outstanding style to any residential or commercial outdoor space. If you’re looking to invest in a quality outdoor canvas, then our Dickson Mandarin & Cream Stripe is for you. Suitable for outdoor upholstery, indoor and outdoor blinds, awnings, marine applications, shade applications, backdrops and more.
- Composition: 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic
- Width: 120cm
- Width Mandarin & Cream Stripe: 8.5cm
- Weight: 290 gsm
- Outdoor blinds
- Outdoor cushions
- Outdoor Upholstery
- Marine Applications
- Marine Shade Structures
- Commercial cushions
- Commercial seating
Features & Benefits:
- UV resistant
- Water resistant
- Mildew & rot resistant
- Stain resistant
- Heat-resistant up to 150°C
- Light and weather fastness
- Excellent stability
- High durability
- Enhances textile character
- 100% solution-dyed acrylic fibre specially developed for outdoor use.
Here are some of the most efficient ways to clean and care for your Dickson material to keep it lasting year after year. Dickson canvas is designed to be breathable. Dickson canvas is water repellent but not waterproof. If you happen to leave your cushions uncovered during a rainstorm, the rain will bead and roll off the canvas.
With a new spill or stain on your Dickson Fabric we advise to try the following things.
- Blot, don’t rub. Blotting liquid spills allows for the stain to be ‘lifted’ and not embedded further.
- Spray a cleaning solution of soap and warm water .
- Rinse the fabric to remove all of the soap.
- Air dry
Price is per meter. If you order more than one metre it will come in one continuous piece.