Sunbrella Beaufort Black White 6 Bar 5704 stripe is made from 100% solution dyed acrylic yarns making it the perfect canvas for outdoor use. Acrylic is known for its water repelling qualities, It is very durable and fast drying. The unique yarn technology ensures that fabric cannot be harmed by the Australian climate. Sunbrella fabrics offer the rich look and feel of cotton but do not fade or degrade. Sunbrella canvas materials bring outstanding style to any residential or commercial outdoor space. If you’re looking for a quality outdoor canvas, then our Sunbrella Beaufort Black White 6 Bar 5704 Stripe is for you. Suitable for marine applications, awnings, shade structures, outdoor upholstery and more.
- Composition: 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic
- Width: 117cm
- Weight: 290 gsm
- Warranty: 10 Years under the maintenance guidelines of sunbrella.
- Outdoor blinds
- Outdoor cushions
- Outdoor Upholstery
- Marine Applications
- Marine Shade Structures
- Commercial cushions
- Commercial seating
Features & Benefits:
- UV resistant
- Water resistant
- Mildew & rot resistant
- Stain resistant
- Heat-resistant up to 150°C
- Light and weather fastness
- Excellent stability
- High durability
- Enhances textile character
- 100% solution-dyed acrylic fibre specially developed for outdoor use.
Here are some of the most efficient ways to clean and care for your Sunbrella material to keep it lasting year after year. Sunbrella canvas is designed to be breathable. Sunbrella canvas is water repellent but not waterproof. If you happen to leave your cushions uncovered during a rainstorm, the rain will bead and roll off the canvas.
With a new spill or stain on your Sunbrella Fabric we advise to try the following things.
- Blot, don’t rub. Blotting liquid spills allows for the stain to be ‘lifted’ and not embedded further.
- Spray a cleaning solution of soap and warm water .
- Rinse the fabric to remove all of the soap.
- Air dry
Please refer to the blog post below for helpful ways to clean a variety of stains from mould and mildew to oil based stains.