Peak by Zepel Fabrics is a sumptuously smooth, plush velvet upholstery fabric. A high performance dream! The easy-clean technology of this FibreGuard marvel makes this the perfect solution for commercial applications and high use areas within the home like a cinema and rumpus rooms. Soft, warm and inviting, Peak is a fresh and tasteful with a luxurious soft feel and handle. Revitalise an old pice of furniture and add colour to your home with Peak by Zepel Fabrics. Upholster chairs, lounges and bedheads. Create decorative cushions and home decor accents. Suitable for curtains and draperies.
What is Fibre Guard?
FibreGuard provides strong stain resistance for a wide variety of common household stains. The FibreGuard process coats the yarn in the finishing process resulting in an inherent strength and longevity to the stain resistance that will last for the life of the fabric.
Upholstery | Cushions | Bed-heads | Curtains | Drapery | Accessories.
Fetatures & Benefits:
Fire Retardant | Stain Resistant | Easy Clean | Durable | Child & Pet Friendly | High Performance.
- Composition: 92% Polyester, 8% Nylon
- Width: 150.0cm
- Weight: 430.5g/m
- Origin: Asia
- Fire Retardancy AU/NZ: AS 1530.3
- Environmental: Oekotex 100, ISO 14001
- Rub Tests: 100,000 Martindale Cycles. Rub tests are used to measure the durability of a fabric. Martindale and Wyzenbeek scales are measures of a fabric’s abrasion resistance and are undertaken on upholstery fabrics to check their suitability for various uses.
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Dry cleaning Gentle cycle
- Low iron max 110C
- Machine wash cool gentle cycle
- Warning: Iron reverse side use barrier cloth
We have been using the fabrics from Zepel within our personal upholstery business for 8 years. We’re incredibly familiar with both the upholstery and drapery range’s Zepel have to offer. If you are looking to invest in a high-quality fabric at an affordable price then look no further. We have full access to all of Zepel Fabrics’ collections.
Price is per meter. If you order more than one meter it will come in one continuous piece. Samples available on request.
If you find a cheaper RRP, we will beat it by 10%. Please email email@example.com with your fabric choice and we will be very competitive on price.