Zen by Christian Fischbacher is a hand-woven and hand spun silk drapery fabric suitable for cushions and light upholstery. Chosen for its natural slubby variations, the raw silk creates an irregular and lively surface structure. The hand-spun silk yarn is carefully woven on a hand-loom, creating a fabric with a delicate soft handle and a beautiful texture. To further enhance the natural sheen of the silk, the fabric is rolled through hot press rollers before being embroidered. The muted colour palette adds versatility to this quality with highlights of ochre, green and deep orange accents adding depth and vibrancy. It is recommended that this curtain fabric is lined.
An earthy toned landscape that leaves you with a stunning aesthetic. Zen provides a high-end aesthetic to any setting. A medium weight fabric made from natural fibres, this fabric has a lovely feel and soft handle. Revitalise an old pice of furniture and add colour to your home with Zen by Zepel Fabrics. Whether you’re looking to add print to your bedroom with new curtains or upholster a bed head, this fabric is a wonderful choice.
Price is per meter. If you order more than one meter it will come in one continuous piece. Samples available on request. Please note: There is a 3 week lead time on this fabric.
Upholstery | Cushions | Bed-heads | Curtains | Drapery | Accessories.
- Composition: 79% SE (SI), 17% VI (CV), 4% PL (PES)
- Width: 135.0cm
- Weight: 300.0g/m
- Pattern Repeat: Horizontal (Weft) 65.0cm, Vertical Pattern Repeat (Warp) 77.5cm.
- Origin: India
- Lightfastness: UV 4/8 Blue Scale. iLightfastness is a property of a colourant such as dye or pigment that describes how resistant to fading it is when exposed to light. Please note: these products have been tested to the relevant standards. Please review the test results prior to specification.
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Dry cleaning Gentle cycle
- Low iron max 110C
- Machine wash cool gentle cycle
- Warning: Iron reverse side use barrier cloth
We have been using the fabrics from Zepel within our personal upholstery business for 8 years. We’re incredibly familiar with both the upholstery and drapery range’s Zepel have to offer. If you are looking to invest in a high-quality fabric at an affordable price then look no further. We have full access to all of Zepel Fabrics’ collections.
If you find a cheaper RRP, we will beat it by 10%. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your fabric choice and we will be very competitive on price.